October 12, 2015

SO PLAIN

Hello everybody..I hope you're all well! 

So I thought since it's still too warm outside to wear cozy and long sleeved clothes, I'm just going to take the pictures then inside instead, because I just don't want to wait two more months to start sharing some autumn looks, plus I'm kinda really liking these kind of pictures at the moment, I don't know why but especially the way how they look so old, is to me really inspiring. What do you guys think, let me know. I was planning on to wear this outfit for such a long time now, so I just put it on even though, to be honest, only for the pictures because like I said already it's way too hot here. Seriously I can't wait to start wearing over-knee socks and boots and everything else..I just love it so much, always have. 















































Hat: H&M
Choker: Claire's
Boots (faux suede) : Deichmann
Sweater: H&M

Have a lovely day! -Maria

No comments: