October 1, 2015

SOMETHING OLD

Hello everybody..I hope you're all well! 

It was raining yesterday, water fell from the sky.....I'm still in shock, I think the last time it was raining here in California (well, at least where I live) it was the beginning of this year, everything is so extremely dry here, so it is a pretty big deal, okay..So, I dyed my hair, but it looks like nothing even happened, my red hair just doesn't want to leave me oh, a little side note these pictures were taking before I "dyed" my hair, just in case if somebody was wondering..also this dress, I love it so much, I bought it ages ago and sadly it is too big now, but I just had to put it on, one last time before it goes into my donation pile, but I absolutely love how the outfit turned out, it would look even better when my camera wouldn't decide sometimes to just stop doing what it's supposed to do, yeah, that's pretty much the explanation for the quality of these pictures.. 





Dress: H&M
Belt: Target
Hat: H&M
Choker: Claire's 
Sunglasses: Polette
Boots: Amazon

Have a lovely day! -Maria

1 comment:

chris v said...

you are so beautiful