October 7, 2015

SUMMER 2.0

Hello everybody..I hope you're all well! 

Meanwhile in California, USA. No this picture wasn't taken in summer or before it started to cool down, nope..I was shooting this outfit last weekend, it's just still that hot here, in October..I'm pretty sure now that I will probably never get used to the fact that autumn starts in December and summer in February, and let's just not talk about winter..because it's not even happening, and I feel like I'm the only person in California who is waiting for rain and cold days, but whatever let's just make the best out of it..buuut I started watching Christmas movies in the beginning of September anyway, that's what you get California! Okay, enough with that..besides the fact that is's still very summer like here, let's take a minute and focus on the lovely outfit that I put together, I felt very bohemian in it..the only thing that I would change is, I would put on more silver jewelry, and really layer that on top of each other but unfortunately that was all I had to offer.. 





Romper: PacSun
Belt: Target
Rings: Claire's
Necklace: Forever 21
Boots: H&M
Handpiece: Mango
Sunglasses: I Am

Have a lovely day! -Maria

No comments: