November 19, 2015

BALANCE

Hello everybody..I hope you're all well! 

Who else is excited for all the upcoming holidays? I'm freaking out, that's how excited I am, I know a lot of people feel the same way and a lot of people probably hate this time of year, well I don't care....I would really love to incorporate some Christmas or holiday/party looks, so if you would love to see something or have some ideas, feel free to leave it in the comments down below. And now let's talk about this outfit right here..This look is almost all H&M clothing, but to be honest I didn't even realize it until now, but I'm sure that you guys already know that I'm a sucker for H&M..so let's just roll with it. The unusual thing about this look is the slim silhouette, because normally I tend to balance the look out, but you know sometimes you just don't feel like wearing something loose or baggy. Okay I had to create some kind of balance so I put on a wide brim hat and a pair of chunky boots, I mean..which outfit could be complete without a pair of chunky babes..?





Hat: H&M
Sunglasses: Old Navy
Jeans: H&M
Choker: Claire's
Top: H&M
Boots: H&M


Have a lovely day! -Maria

No comments: