November 4, 2015

HELLO LOVER

Hello everybody..I hope you're all well! 

Different day..same look including tartan print. Well, the look is different but you get what I'm saying, right? I don't know how to explain myself, I guess I'm just happy that it's not freaking hot outside anymore, and I guess I'm celebrating it with tartan prints, doesn't matter if skirt, shirt or pants..but don't worry people, this will be the last look with this print for a while. I had no idea that I was wearing it so much, until I started to edit the pictures..oh, well it's always some kind of pattern I guess..I think we should take a second and talk about this boxy and chunky knit sweater, which I absolutely love, it is very heavy but I still love it..and I know pairing something with a boxy shape and a skirt wouldn't do a lot of people, but I just thought that it looked great. So, don't let ever anyone tell you, that you can't wear anything, you can do whatever you want..





Skirt: Forever 21
Boots: H&M
Sweater: Mango
Sunglasses: I Am

Have a lovely day! -Maria 

1 comment:

S u s a n n i c o r n said...

This is a perfect look Maria! You are right, the sweater looks amazing with the skirt. Such a lovely Fall combination and so inspiring. <33