November 20, 2015

IT"S BASICALLY THE SAME

Hello everybody..I hope you're all well! 

I waited for as long as I could, but I just had to go back to wearing over-sized tartan shirts (well, it's not over-sized, the shirt is just from the men's section, as per usual) because for whatever reason, you can only find really good ones in the winter/autumn season. I guess some people think that you can't wear a flannel or a tartan shirt in summer..Anyway, I posted already three different looks including a tartan/plaid shirt and I felt like doing one more, that is slightly different, but still kind of the same..does this make sense to anyone? So here it is..I was also talking about Christmas or Holiday/Party looks (just call it how you want it) and I really want to do for an entire month everything Christmas themed, what do you guys think? Let me now..Have a great weekend..





Flannel Shirt: Walmart (men's section)
Top: H&M
Boots: BonPrix
Pants: H&M
Sunglasses: Old Navy
Choker: Claire's

Have a lovely day! -Maria 

No comments: