November 6, 2015

NO MORE TALKING

Hello everybody..I hope you're all well! 

I told you it's not going to take long until I get drawn back to an all black outfit. It's always so funny and weird at the same time, when people ask me why I'm wearing black clothes so often..isn't that obvious? Because it looks so damn good, it's very easy to style and it looks just every single time extremely cool, what is there not to love about? With that being said, I think I'm just going to leave this here without further explanation..





Shirt: Target (men's section) 
Leggings: Mango
Boots: Bon Prix
Hat: H&M
Sunglasses: Polette

Have a lovely day! -Maria

1 comment:

S u s a n n i c o r n said...

You always look awesome but this is probably one of my favorite combinations of yours. And yes, black is everything. :)