November 2, 2015

SILVER & GOLD

Hello everybody..I hope you're all well! 

It's finally Autumn in California, and I can finally wear jeans and long sleeves again without that feeling that I'm about to melt, it's awesome, so that's exactly what I did. I think what I love the most about this look are the details, the silver necklace and the golden mirrored sunglasses, just hold this entire look together in my opinion, I know a lot of people say that you can't wear gold and silver together, well "can't" is said wrong, at least shouldn't, but I say..do it anyway! Of course no look of mine would be complete without a pair of chunky boots, because without them everything would just fall apart and this dark olive green blouse just plays perfectly together with the gold and the silver, I wouldn't know which colour could have done the same. What about you guys, are you as excited about fall and winter as me? 





Sunglasses: Old Navy
Jeans: H&M
Blouse: Heavenly Couture
Necklace: Forever 21
Boots: H&M

Have a lovely day! -Maria

No comments: