November 24, 2015

STAR OF THE SHOW

Hello everybody..I hope you're all well! 

People..the day is coming closer and closer, and I can't wait. The new Star Wars movie is almost here, I'm so excited, hence the matching sweater. I can't even put it into words, how obsessed I am with this sweater, I mean isn't that one of the coolest things you've ever seen? Exactly. No doubt about that the star of this look is the sweater ( how many times will I write "sweater"..) and because of that I didn't want to steal or distract any attention from it, so I kept the rest of the look pretty simple and clean and by simple and clean I mean..chunky boots and mirrored sunglasses as per usual. How was everyone's weekend? 





Jeans: H&M
Sweater: H&M
Sunglasses: Polette 
Boots: H&M

Have a lovely day! -Maria

No comments: