November 1, 2015

SUNDAY CHAT

Hello everybody..I hope you're all well! 

I mentioned in my last post that I'm about to move, so I thought why not sit down and have a little "chat" on a cozy Sunday in bed..So get a cup of tea and enjoy. I think it's a really sweet idea to have something like this on a regular basis and I will definitely hold on to it, but I don't have that much to say actually, but I also don't have time to do a regular post, so I hope y'all will forgive me. Anyway, what is happening? 


I am moving very soon, as I already said a million times, so I'm trying to take as many outfit pictures as possible at the moment, because I really don't like taking a long break between posts, most of the time if that happens then just because something unplanned happened. So yeah, I'm trying to organize things and put outfits together for you guys. I'll go a little bit more in depth about the entire moving situation on my second blog and for those who are wondering why or what my second blog is, well I explained it all in a post already about a month ago. Basically I just upload there everything that doesn't quite fit here in my opinion, since this blog is called "Maria's Fashion Day" ..I always felt a little silly putting something else up besides fashion, but I really wanted to talk about more then that, so that's why I created my second blog Purple.Mas ..it is only at the beginning but I'm pretty happy with how it looks at the moment, so if you're curious, go check it out. By the time this post will be uploaded I will be already on my way to our new destination, so yeah I am very excited about the future and I hope you guys are just as excited as me..

Have a lovely day! -Maria

No comments: