November 17, 2015

UNITE

Hello everybody..I hope you're all well! 

I know it feels like it's been ages since I uploaded the last time..which isn't really the case but it sure does feel like it. But I told you guys that I was moving and unfortunately arriving  at the new destination isn't the end of the entire moving process. I'm pretty sure that most of you can relate to a situation like this..so with all that being said, let's talk about clothes and the holidays coming up and just everything nice and beautiful, because I know I could use some positive vibes and a little reminder that there is also wonderful and beautiful things in this world. I wasn't sure if I should address this or not, but here we go..I also didn't upload sooner due the recent events in the world, and I just wanted to take a break to catch my breath because I'm more than heartbroken to see what is happening around us and because of all that I hope you guys are safe, stay safe and please don't forget for a second there is good in this world, even when evil is showing it's ugly face..

My heart goes to everyone that is effected by the horrible tragedies in the world. 


-Maria


No comments: