December 7, 2015

BEST OF 2015: OUTFITS

Hello everybody..I hope you're all well! 

This year is almost over and it's practically 2016..which sounds so surreal, but I'm sure everybody and their mothers will talk about this on the internet, so I'm not even going to start. Instead let's look back on 2015 and the outfits I wore and loved the most, because why not..it seemed like a good idea to me, and I liked it so much that I will not only focus on fashion with this "best of 2015" scheme...So stay tuned for more things that I really enjoyed this year, let me know what you think or leave some questions, suggestions or whatever you want down below..
Happy and Merry Holidays to Everyone..





Have a lovely day! -Maria

2 comments:

Moonstyle said...

nice selection!!

Andrea Ryan said...

Your outfit is really cute.

www.thefancyfashioncastle.blogspot.com