December 4, 2015

LOOKING LIKE FREDDY

Hello everybody..I hope you're all well! 

First of all I hope all of you who were celebrating had a great thanksgiving, I know it's a little late..but things are happening people and with that being said I don't even know what to say because of the lack of posts in the last month, but everything is a little bit different than expected, and changes are always a little (or more) challenging. I hope you're still with me guys, I'll do my best to reschedule everything and get back into the blogging game. Please be patient with me, and thanks to those who are still here with me! 
Okay, now..let's move on..xmas is around the corner and winter season is by far my favourite time of the year, and I gave up the hope of cold weather in California..I think 15 degrees (Celsius) is the coldest it will get here..so let's just decorate the palm trees in silence...Another sad thing is, these amazing pants..in a beautiful olive green colour, just look brown-ish on the pictures..I know ..I know..it's just not my day..






Hat: H&M
Sweater: H&M
Sunglasses: Polette
Pants: H&M
Choker: Claire's 
Boots: H&M

Have a lovely day! -Maria

No comments: