December 6, 2015

SECOND LOOK + TIP OF THE MONTH

Hello everybody..I hope you're all well! 

I know I just uploaded a look wearing the same pants, and I was a little disappointed about the colour pay off on camera but I do love them, so I wanted to share a second outfit including the same pants, because it's always great to have alternatives right? So here it is, I think this look is more laid back and cool(er) than other one, but I think both outfits are equally great in their own way. I just hope that I can find the time to put up some holiday party looks, because I just love, love, love...this season! And I actually never really did something like this before, I mean a proper holiday look, with that being said ..I think it's time for some shopping..What about you guys.. what do you want to see next? Are you excited for the holidays or are you happy when everything is over and normal again? I want to know..so put it down below in the comments..Oh and one more thing, it's the beginning of a new month..you know what that means..

Tip Of The Month:

TV-Show: The Man In The High Castle 
Movie: Dope (2015)
Book: Der Musterknabe - Patrick Redmond
Documentary: Food Chain





Faux Leather Jacket: H&M (ages ago)
Top: H&M
Choker: Claire's 
Pants: H&M
Boots: BonPrix
Sunglasses: I Am


Have a lovely day! -Maria 

No comments: