January 8, 2016

I'M ALIVE + NEW THINGS + UPDATE

Happy new year everyone, I hope everybody had a great and safe start into 2016...

Do you remember me? I know, I barely remember myself..that's how long it has been since I uploaded and I feel terrible about it, but I guess life doesn't always happen how you map it out. What can I say, I just have been super busy, with a new job, new stuff and a move is about to happen (again!) and even though this doesn't sound too much, it managed to overwhelm me anyway..but I think I'm starting to figure out how to use my time better and more efficient..and I'll do my best that my blog doesn't freeze again. I missed this so much nobody could even imagine ..but I'm not gonna lie, all of those new things at the same time, hit me straight into my face and almost knocked me out..but I am very grateful that there are happening anyway, because what is life without a good challenge anyway? 
With all that being said..it's a new months..and that means I have new things to share with you guys, and please bare with me..new picture will follow soon and for the meantime enjoy a sniffing dog face..

Tip Of The Month: 

TV-Show: Jessica Jones (2015)
Movie: Star Wars, The Force Awakens (2015)
Book: "The Da Vinci Code" - Dan Brown
Documentary: Happy People (A Year In The Taiga) 



Have a lovely day! -Maria

2 comments:

M&M FASHION BITES said...

Cute photo :)
BLOG M&MFASHIONBITES : http://mmfashionbites.blogspot.gr/
Maria V.

Patricia Saladin said...

So in love with your blog! You've got such a fresh style and it really is a pleasure to read it!
Would you like to follow each other on GFC? If yes just let me know once done and I'll be right back!
xoxo
Patricia http://patriciacori.blogspot.ch